Who We Are
OKX is a world-leading digital asset exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders worldwide leveraging blockchain technology. Our platform offers spot & derivatives trading, helping traders optimize their strategy. It provides a safe, reliable, and stable environment for digital assets trading via web interface and mobile app by adopting GSLB, and distributed server clusters.
We believe blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop innovating and improving our customer experience.
What You'll be Doing
- Helping with the day-to-day office administration work onsite
- Ordering and maintain office supplies for OKX Bahamas Office
- Scheduling meetings (via zoom) and managing team calendars
- Overseeing visitor management and office security
- Running errands for office supplies, lunch orders and miscellaneous requests
- Maintaining kitchen areas & catering supplies in a neat and orderly fashion;
- Stock refrigerator and snack area supplies
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail & deliveries
- Providing Executive support as needed.
- Processing extensive expense reports and expense authorizations
- Managing company assets, including company computers, office supplies, company swag, etc.
- Helping with facility management, including assisting with drafting emergency plan, vendor management and pandemic preparedness;
- Scheduling and facilitating team-building events
- Serving as the point of contact for office-related events, communication, and other support functions; and
- Perform other ad hoc projects as needed
What We Look For in You
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience as an Office Manager or other similar position
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Result-oriented, optimistic, self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Must be highly proficient at time management and problem-solving
- Familiarity with the combination of G-Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and Video Conferencing software a plus;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work with great attention to detail and great organizational skills
- Positive attitude and team-oriented mindset; and
- Experience handling confidential matters with discretion and integrity.
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Background in the Fintech industry is a plus.
- Fluency in other languages (preferably mandarin) is also a plus
- Experience working with teams across global offices and different time zones.