OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What You'll be Doing:
- Based on the development of customer service business, collect and analyse training needs, establish a talent capability model, establish a sound internal trainer selection, training, course planning, and talent incentive mechanism, formulate training strategies in line with the development of customer service teams; Build a staff training system, establish a reasonable and effective tracking mechanism, continuously optimise and refine according to job requirements and feedback, and quickly iterate or develop courses.
- Based on the talent needs of the customer service team combined with the capacity building needs of the customer service team, design training programs, sort out training needs, improve training courses, establish online and offline training mechanisms, execute and complete pre-job enablement, on-job enablement and other training tasks to ensure the implementation of the training empowerment content in the customer service team.
- Regularly carry out training demand research and analysis, analyse and output training data results, track training effect feedback, and do a good job in organisational management of the training process and training effectiveness evaluation.
- Fully explore and integrate internal and external resources of the company, comprehensively utilise training tools and forms, maximise training coverage and training effect to deeply understand business, actively explore and analyse training needs, planning, implementation and effect evaluation follow-up of training programs.
What We Look For in You:
- Bachelor degree or above with 3 years or above customer service center training work experience.
- Possess Train-The-Trainer (TTT) certification ability, ability to independently complete course development and design, customer service team teaching ability.
- Ability to independently design and organize delivery of training projects.
- Possess strong organizational resource scheduling and teamwork skills.
- A fast learner and self-motivate.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin as the role requires to deal with China/ Hong Kong Mandarin speaking counterparts.
- Willing to work in Tun Razak Exchange, walking distance to MRT TRX.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Annual Increment)
- Meal allowance up to RM 500/ month
- Monthly team building
- RM 2500 training & wellness benefits per annum
- Yearly bonus
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX)
- Insurance coverage for employees & dependants
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion: We provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program
- Multinational working environment: Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations