Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
As a mobile software engineer, you will build and maintain core OKX app with millions of daily active users. You will work cross-functionally with design, product and other engineering teams to identify customer needs, and ship high-quality new features through fast iterations. This is an opportunity to learn the full life cycle of crypto mobile application including pro/retail trading, asset management and wallet.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Part of a global mobile team, develop new features for the all-in-one iOS and Android apps.
- Strive for performance optimization and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Stay on top of industry trends, evaluate new solutions to address our unique and fast-growing business needs.
- Work closely with design and product teams, turn design ideas into quality features that scale to millions of users.
- Collaborate with global development teams, deliver customized solutions targeting international users while maintaining consistency with overall architecture.
- Maintain high-quality technical documentation and improve efficiency in cross-office/timezone cooperation.
What We Look For In You:
- Experience in either native iOS/Android development, or cross-platform solutions like ReactNative/Flutter/Lua.
- Understanding of common data structures and algorithms.
- Embrace agile development process including TDD, CI and Scrum.
- Passionate about mobile technology and building applications to a large user base.