OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor degree or above, a background in statistics, information systems, finance, or STEM-related disciplines is preferred.
- With more than 2 years of experience in experience operations or service operations.
- Familiar with the architecture and operation of experience systems such as call centers, knowledgeable about the management processes of customer service and experience systems. Can establish service and experience standards from an industry perspective.
- Possesses strong structured and logical thinking, sensitivity to data, and strong data analysis and visualization capabilities. Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills, along with analytical and judgment capabilities. Can articulate clear business viewpoints and forward-looking judgments.
- Possesses a customer-centric perspective and continuously seeks customer value growth.
- Demonstrates a high sense of responsibility while also possessing organizational coordination and team collaboration skills.
- Prior experience with COPC certification is preferred.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin as the role requires to deal with China/ Hong Kong Mandarin speaking counterparts.
- Willing to work in Tun Razak Exchange, walking distance to MRT TRX.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop short-term and long-term experience management strategic plans, core metrics, and operational strategies based on the customer experience enhancement strategy. Deeply understand the business logic, break down core business paths from a user experience perspective, and establish key process and outcome indicators. Drive and ensure the smooth completion of operational metrics.
- Continuously explore and research business operation models and introduce new ideas in line with industry trends. Establish an AI-driven analysis and operational model to ensure customer experience assurance. Act as a establisher of service and experience standards, enhancing the influence of service and experience levels in the industry.
- Construct the capability to monitor experience changes based on multi-channel user feedback and objective experience-related data. Design a comprehensive, objective, and accurate data indicator system. Align indicators and build a "system" for global perspective management decision information. Identify root causes and measure and evaluate business customer experience values using data indicators. Ensure data accuracy, timeliness, and stability. Regularly diagnose the rationality of user experience indicators to ensure the consistency of operational actions with target directions.
- Build data monitoring models driven by data product requirements, establish warning and response mechanisms, achieve timely warning and handling of customer satisfaction and experience risk data, and effectively reduce service and experience costs.
- Build an analysis framework based on problem scenarios, produce specialized analysis reports, and discover optimization points that can enhance customer experience and business efficiency. Regularly output specialized analysis reports to help the business team identify customer-side operational risks, identify new product improvement points or business growth points, formulate service and experience cost allocation operation plans, and provide data and analysis support for overall business strategy adjustments.
- Collaborate with business operations, the CEO's office, product technology, and other upstream and downstream teams. Summarize and refine data product requirements, drive the implementation of data products, and improve analysis efficiency.
- Through the construction of experience issue discovery and improvement mechanisms, engage all relevant stakeholders on the platform to collectively observe changes in experience and collaboratively promote the improvement of persistent issues.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Annual Increment)
- Meal allowance up to RM 500/ month
- Unlimited transport allowance (T&C apply)
- Monthly team building
- RM 2,500 training & wellness benefits per annum
- Yearly bonus
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX)
- Insurance coverage for employees & dependants
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion: We provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program
- Multinational working environment: Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations