OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the Opportunity:
In this role, you will work very closely with business leaders across all levels and across the organization globally, as the trusted advisor, coach and change facilitator. We are looking for a passionate and strategic thinking leadership management expert to join our team and be part of this exciting journey in this frontier industry.
What You'll be Doing:
- As a core member of the Leadership Growth team, you will be responsible for building a leadership community for the company, enabling organizational capability, and fostering culture, to support full management cycles for the company business leaders
- Identify and analyze leadership gaps, strengthen the leadership pipeline in different functions and initiate leadership development plans, and conduct succession planning initiatives
- Provide objective assessment and identify root causes of teams and organization issues, use a systematic approach to help improve team productivity and organization cohensiveness
- Conduct leader and organization data analysis, provide valuable insight and solutions to the business in regards to our people & organization health index
What We Look For in You:
- Bachelor's degree and above, certificate in coaching, OD, leadership assessment tools will be a plus
- 7+ years of experience working in HRBP for senior leaders, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, preferably in the internet/hi-tech/financial services industry
- Strong communication and people skills with a big heart
- Good team spirit and comfortable working across different time zones and different cultures
- Growth mindset, be flexible and objective and integrity
- Able to motivate, influence, and coach people at all levels
- Strong data mining, research, and analysis ability
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Previous experience in start-ups or organization consulting firms is a plus
Nice to Haves:
- Relevant experience in a global high-tech company
- Deep knowledge or strong passion for crypto industry
- Global exposure and cross-culture mindset
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Shift Allowance + Annual Increment).
- Meal allowance up to RM 500/ month
- Monthly team building
- RM 2,500 Training & Wellness benefits per annum
- Yearly bonus
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Insurance coverage for employees & dependants
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion: We provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment: Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.