At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you
- Have rich practical experience in the administrative all around services, be able to closely follow the business strategy, and continuously optimize operation work process.
- Understand APAC market of Real Estate, renovation and other admin related services, provide the industry data and analysis to help Admin team to make the right decision on business planning.
- Update the internal policies combined with the actual situation, research related administrative policies, provide constructive suggestions and plans, and improve the efficiency and customer experience.
- Help to build the global admin work scope evaluation structure, include but not limited to standardize the measurable index and factor of admin P/L, service level, data dasgboard, and customer satisfaction level.
- MNC's office administrative experience, has global vision, especially in APAC region.
- Understand the administrative difficulties and pain points, have professional administrative experience, and be able to give effective solutions for problem solving.
- Good at resource allocation and integration, have relevant work experience in strategic planning and global administrative policy making and have strong logical thinking.
- Strong in people relationship, able to handle stress well and work in a fast pace. Be a good team player and influencer.
- Can travel and work across time zones.
- Fluent in Chinese and English