Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
About the team:
As the front-end developer in OKX, You will be working closely with the top-notch front-end development team on a wide variety of products - developing with performance in mind to serve a world-class digital asset trading platform with millions of active users.
- Develop front-end solutions with performance, scalability and continuous integration in mind
- Work on projects in developing reusable modules, automated testing, and continuous deployment.
- Cooperate with back-end developers to develop a reliable function.
- Design technical architecture and write documentation.
- Technology accumulation and construction of the efficiency-boost system.
- Contribute to public components and modules.
- Research and resolve the technical problem of the project.
- Improve product quality and user experience
- Bachelors in Science / Technology / Engineering / Mathematics
- Experience in front-end development.
- Understanding of front-end framework React, Vue and Angular.
- Understand front-end packing workflow and be familiar with daily developing tools such as npm, gulp, webpack, git, etc.
- Capacity for cross-browser development with an excellent understanding of the differences between browsers and the ability to give solutions for incompatibility problems.