Who We Are
About the Opportunity
As we expand rapidly globally, the next phase of Total Rewards at OKX is to make our C&B structure more crypto-market competitive. We are looking for a highly energetic and motivated C&B specialist with some outside-of-the-box thinking and willingness to drive constant changes in a fast-moving industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support OK group Total Rewards strategy development and enhancement. Ensure the competitive pay positioning by C&B related policies/guideline design and build up, including but not limited to annual salary review, base pay design, annual bonus review and etc.
- Drive company level short-term and long-term incentive design and implementation. Work as the focal point with business functions for various sales incentive plans. Creates effective communication strategy for incentive programs and gain support from key stakeholders.
- Conduct benchmarking studies to analysis and evaluate the effectiveness of current policies/guidelines. Make proposals for gap areas and enhancement points.
- Conduct the annual C&B programs, like annaul salary review, LTI grant, benefits review, salary survey and etc.
- Able to effectively partner with HRBP and other HR functions. Work closely with business and HR team to manage, consult, and resolve compensation and benefits issues.
- Provides training to HR staff & business on processes and professional practices within the total rewards process and will directly interact with all levels of employees
- Efficiently manage workflow and deadlines. Well push forward the program from project management view. Able to do short- and long-term planning, make policy and program recommendations. Recommend/initiate new approaches, policies, and procedures to support continuous improvement.
What We Look For In You
- Bachelor’s Degree with solid knowledge and experience of Compensation & Benefits design. Sales incentive and long term incentive design project experience will be a plus.
- Self-motivated. Can work under pressure and able to adjustment to the rapid changing environments.
- Commitment to the company’s values with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively across the organization.
- Strong communication skills. Able to drive business conversation and have positive influence
- Demonstrated strong financial acumen and business insights in designing incentive programs
- Hands-on experience to deal with kinds of internal requests.
- Good team player. Ability to build partnerships within HR team and across business unit.
Nice to Haves
- Experience at financial institutions and/or tech companies an advantage
- Experience in dealing with crypto matters a definite advantage
Perks & Benefits
Competitive total compensation package
L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
Various team building programs and company events
Wellness and meal allowances
Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
More that we love to tell you along the process!