Specialist, P2P Dispute
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Attend to all disputes/inquiries/issues from global customers through multiple supported channels, e.g.: email, LiveChat, etc.
- Handle customer disputes and conduct comprehensive investigations using various tools. Accountable for each research/investigation outcome is documented and store in the designated location.
- Investigate each chargeback/fraud claim by customer, and provide analysis of loss trends. Detect fraud by analyzing customers’ trading and behavioural patterns and diligently report any suspicious account to prevent any loss.
- Liaise with both internal & external stakeholders, e.g.: product team, marketing team, etc. to handle complaints and feedback related to our products and services, e.g.: website, platforms, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the company's latest products & services as well as the industry’s trends to better support customers.
- Escalate any queries or unresolved matters that are unable to complete within the agreed procedure to line manager or higher, as per the operational escalation matrix.
What We Look For In You:
- Degree in finance, customer service, or a related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience related to chargeback, fraud, dispute, or payment experience in the banking, financial and/or fintech sector.
- Excellent verbal and written in English language. Multilingual in writing and speaking would be a plus.
- Willing to work according to schedule to support 24x7 operations.
- Strong people skills: Ability to navigate difficult situations and stay calm when under pressure.
- Solution mindset: Passionate in finding right solution(s) for the customer, and resolve the issue by overcoming obstacles; good cost-efficient decision making.
- Excellent time management: Ability to multi-task to solve customer's issues/queries, while able to deliver the assigned task in a timely manner.
- Quick learner: Ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively.
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of CRM tools, such as Zendesk.
- Familiar with crypto/finance-technology industry
- Experience working with teams across offices and time zones.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Yearly Bonuses).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.