About the Team:
This team is part of the Global Operations (G-Ops) Centre, home to specialized teams of operations experts, many with years of first-hand experience across a wide range of industries and sectors. This team supports customers globally through different channels such as live chat, emails, tickets, social media, and many more. We work closely with all our key stakeholders, such as Marketing, Finance, and Payment Operations, to successfully launch various global products while understanding the associated risks and management strategies for business growth.
About the Opportunity:
The successful candidate will think big about the future of FinTech (Crypto, Blockchain, etc.) and how you can bring more remarkable customer experience through the system & applications used by ensuring systems & tools used are operating at optimum level. You’ll continuously lookout for any other areas for improvement and engagement with stakeholders. You will possess the ability and willingness to balance the business requests and priorities while being able to articulate the rationale behind decisions.
At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on the fly. You must also have strong prioritization skills and a willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
As a Chatbot Specialist, you will own the chatbot strategy and have the opportunity to showcase the power of chatbot technology for all of our amazing partners, prospects and customers to see! By increasing chatter volume and conversion rates across every step of the marketing and sales funnel, you will play a crucial role in achieving our MQL, pipeline and ARR goal.
What We Look For In You
- You have experience creating workflows and personalized experiences with conversion in mind
- You have implemented and managed a chatbot solution in the past
- You are comfortable with building and customizing conversational experiences
- You have been held accountable to measurable stretch targets
- You are a self-starter who can take action with minimal supervision and consistently deliver against deadlines and goals
- You are comfortable with a metrics orientation, and can analyse reports and identify actionable insights to drive new opportunities
- You love to experiment and think outside of the box
- You are excited to make an immediate impact, and hitting team goals
- You thrive in fast paced environments and look to always improve performance
What You’ll Be Doing
- Serve as automation expert for AI Chatbot and other automations in the tools and technology used by the function teams.
- Design user-centric conversational experiences and user journeys to enhance digital retail customer experience
- Enable and maintain multilanguage chatbot flows by structuring content blocks and use bot performance metrics to drive continuous improvement on the bot contents.
- Responsible for documentation of standards, frameworks, processes, and methodology and educate the importance, benefits, and values of a conversation design-led channels strategy
- Identify trends and patterns in customer interaction and conversation data that present opportunities to improve operating efficiencies, customer experience, and process improvement through automation
- Identify areas of improvement and innovation by data analytics techniques to analyze conversation data and voice of customers.
- Manage the process of testing, implementing and maintaining the chatbot features including API and software integrations
- Assists bot manager in additional projects with analysis and execution for process/tools improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts for automation for the global operations team.
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with teams across global offices and time zones
- Experience working with CX Saas products
- Conceptualising and developing solutions to ensure chatbot works seamlessly across all internal systems and external-facing touchpoints.