Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
- Responsible for the development of the blockchain business server interface and the development of blockchain services required by other products;
- System performance optimization and technical research to ensure high availability, high reliability and high performance requirements;
- The architectural ability has the ability to discover service optimization points and improve engineering production efficiency;
- Familiar with business and product requirements, complete functional design, architecture design optimization and research and development.
- Degree or above, majors in computer, software engineering and other related majors;
- Solid foundation of JAVA, including JVM, IO, multithreading, concurrency, network, deep understanding of object-oriented, design principles, encapsulation abstraction, etc.;
- Proficient in mainstream JAVA frameworks such as Spring/SpringMVC/SpringBoot, with practical project experience that can stand up to scrutiny, to C business experience and architecture experience, and experience in large-scale project foundation and application architecture design is preferred;
- Experience in business development and architecture design with large traffic and high concurrency is preferred
- Familiar with blockchain platform products is preferred, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, etc. Or understand one or more mainstream DeFi projects: MakerDao, uniswap, compound, synthetix, etc.