Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible to discover new markets and revenue opportunities and innovate new products to address the market needs. Act as an internal champion to build consensus and influence senior management for new product ideas. Identify, define, implement and instrument market research, product design, product implementation and product release processes.
Define, build and scale OKX's payment systems that powers money movement globally to help our customers gain access to a wide array of crypto assets. The scope of this role includes defining & managing product roadmaps, features including user experience and end to end integration with local & international payment providers while proactively managing the risk associated with your product. Tracking KPIs and driving growth of your product features is at the core of PM’s at OKX, while collaborating with multiple key stakeholders like designers, engineering, legal, risk, compliance, marketing, customer support & finance across the organization and get them aligned on your product roadmap and deliverables.
You’ll be joining our growing product team to help define the future of our company and product. If you are an entrepreneurial product leader, who doesn’t hesitate to propose bold ideas and roll up your sleeves to put them into action, this role will be a great fit for you.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be the owner of your payment products (ACH, Cards, Wire, SEPA, FPS, FAST, PIX, etc), you truly own it!
- Define & drive every aspect of your product from developing the roadmap/backlogs/iterations in order to hit your goals & KPIs
- Outline features, technical integration requirements, work with your squad of product designers, content writers, data analysts and engineers to bring your product to life
- You verify your squad deliverables, align your customer support teams including all key stakeholders for any feature release/announcements to your retail users
- Manage your product dashboard by tracking all your product data metrics
- Drive adoption, usage of your products working closely with marketing, risk teams, keep close eye on customer frictions and voice of customer to optimize your product experience
What We Look For In You:
- Product management experience in the payments space with past experience in payments clearing and settlement
- Visionary for trending and future crypto market needs and payments industry changes
- Product innovator that can achieve business goals with unique product offering and business models
- Previous experience designing and building payments systems and understanding of risk management associated with these payment options
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing resources and priorities. Opinionated and willing to make calls with limited information. Ability to navigate through ambiguity to advocate for resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans for product development, engineering, design and marketing
- Technical, comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details. Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs; willing to roll up sleeves and design scalable and extensible solutions
- Metrics driven with proficiency in identifying, defining, tracking and acting upon metrics Experience identifying KPIs and working with engineering and analytics on instrumentation and monitoring
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency exchanges and passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Past experience working with payments systems or crypto platforms is strongly preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!