Who We Are:
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, everyone feels valued here, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the team:
Product Marketing tells our product’s story to the market. We have a small, mighty team that we are looking to grow very fast. We directly impact the business by working closely with Product and Marketing teams to turn value propositions into compelling messages for customers and prospects, driving acquisition and engagement.
About the opportunity:
The successful candidate will be critical to the development, launch, and maintenance of products and capabilities. This candidate will think big about the future of crypto and how you can bring individual investors and institutions into the crypto economy more quickly. As a support to the key leader within the Marketing team, you’ll be tasked with developing effective marketing strategies and detailed GTM plans enabling the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities.
What you will do:
- Drive the GTM strategy for DeFi products. Develop personas, messaging and positioning, and growth initiatives including content, promotions, campaigns, partnerships to achieve business priorities
- Develop solid working relationships with cross-functional team to best understand and deliver on business goals and priorities
- Execute and track program deliverables, milestones, action items, dependencies, risks, and mitigation plans
- Track performance of campaigns and provide data-backed insights to optimize future campaigns and find new opportunity areas
- Assist in Preparation of white papers and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to management and to the broader organization
- Be the voice of the customer. Develop, distill and prioritize key customer and market insights to shape product roadmap
What we look for in you:
- Solid experience working across marketing, product, sales, strategy and operations
- Solid experience building, managing, and scaling all aspects of go-to-market programs - everything from strategic planning - to content marketing - to go-to-market implementation through project management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to outline strategy in 'white paper type' documents and subsequent actionable detailed plans
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to take an entrepreneurial approach to resolve challenges
- Bias for action, with a willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done. Attention to details while balancing big-picture strategic work.
- Thrive when working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment and inspire others around you
- Strong interest and experience in Web3, DeFi & Blockchain is preferred