At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you
Our HR Business Partners (HRBPs) build trusted partnerships with business leaders and people managers to co-create people-centric business solutions that enable OKX to accelerate our business transformation, achieve our commercial goals, and ultimately contribute to the vision of Building the Future, Together.
You have sound business and financial acumen to provide deep business context back to the rest of the HR team and collaborate with our HR COEs to create solutions that address our immediate operational needs of today, while simultaneously aligning our future-focused people plans to the overall business strategy.
On the daily basis, HRBPs provide sound advice and coaching to managers on how to inspire, reward and develop their teams, navigate employee relations conversations, better the employee experience, and bring out the full potential of our people and culture.
At this exciting stage of our business transformation, our HRBPs also get the chance to work closely with our wider Talent Acquisition team, learn modern recruitment strategies, and help win the war for talent to accelerate the growth of the business. The portfolio for this role is dedicated to our engineering team.
Role & Responsibility - what you will do
- Coach team leaders to develop solid understanding of talent topics (recruiting & development) as we continue to grow and scale
- Support & materialise talent growth strategies by collaborating alongside cross-functional HR Centers of Expertise to meet evolving business needs
- Familiar with using data to identify opportunities for areas of development, making better decisions for the business by applying OKX's principles in day-to-day decision
- Guide our managers and employees with a learn and develop mindset in a high performing environment
Requirement - what you will bring
- You should be curious and able to question the status quo with your stakeholders, work with them and define solutions to old problems
- As a trusted HR advisor to the business, you should have performed a people partnering role in a fast-paced company and managed a tech portfolio
- To excel in the role, you not only think strategically but also have the ability to be hands on. Someone who will be able to advise business, not merely provide HR operational support