At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world's leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn't matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive - we want to bring out the best in you.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Be the owner of the Group recruitment operations team inclusive hiring program - consult, guide and educate on the program aims, goals and how each recruitment leader from different region can consistently develop their knowledge and approaches.
- Partner with a globally hiring team to implement enterprise wide inclusive hiring practices. Ensure projects are well scoped and project teams will meet deliverables.
- Together with the HRBP team, consult talent leadership and hiring partners on our inclusive recruiting strategy implementation.
- Lead communications, change management, and enablement to ensure hiring teams understand how to use best practices for evaluating and attracting diverse talent pools.
- Translate our internal and external employer brand strategy into tangible resources that the Recruiting team can use to attract and nurture diverse talent pools.
- Use research, insights and industry knowledge to influence decisions and evaluate the effectiveness of inclusive recruiting programs and processes.
- Recruits new students to the University through targeted recruitment activities such as college fairs, exhibiting at professional conferences, conducting information sessions both on and off campus, webinars, etc.
- Partner with the people analytics team to develop and track measurement frameworks for effectiveness inclusive hiring practices.
What We Look For
- Extensive recruitment management or operations experience, with a focus on Recruiting.
- Previous success in building multiple programs and operational improvements from ideation to implementation and iteration across multiple global working groups.
- Knowledge of best and latest practices in inclusive hiring, including how to improve these within Recruiting systems and frameworks.
- Experience translating data points and requirements to create engaging narratives, enablement and formal project plans to lead programmatic and systemic change
- Experience educating a wide audience and understanding how to tailor communications and effectiveness of an initiative across multiple channels (project plans, presentations, emails).
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with different tools such as LinkedIn, Job Boards, Greenhouse, MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Ability to be proactive, identify areas of improvement, and drive process improvement initiatives.
- Highly passionate about recruitment and talent brand.