The Group Indirect Procurement Manager is the sourcing and purchasing expert who oversee all aspects of indirect procurement categories, as well as rolling out the procurement process and strategy across global.
- Identify procurement best practices across regions and develop continuous improvement initiatives to increase internal efficiencies.
- Manage and review procurement strategy, conduct tenders for RFP/RFQ, negotiate commercial terms and conditions and manage supplier relationships to obtain maximum value for company’s best interest.
- Understand business priority and optimize category procurement strategy to support business development.
- Influence and establish the relationship with key business stakeholders.
- Prepare contracts for Procurement (draft, review, and negotiate contracts with vendors on behalf of Procurement).
- Monitor market changes, provide market and price insight and works closely internal and external partners.
- Work with product team to continuously optimize the procurement system.
- Build up global procurement team with professionalism.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain, or the equivalents in experiences. ,
- Minimum 5-7 years indirect experiences in large-scaled MMC.
- Tech, marketing or finance industry experience is preferred.
- Have hand-on experience to drive procurement process and tendering.
- Can lead team to drive the process and pursue result.
- Excellent communication skills for internal and external parties. Customer-service orientated.
- Global market insights is preferred.