What You’ll Be Doing:
- Attending to all inquiries/issues from global customers on multiple channels including email, chat, voice, and social media.
- Liaising with both internal & external stakeholder e.g. product managers & the marketing team to handle complaints and feedback related to websites, products, platforms, and services, etc.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company products to effectively communicate with customers.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with company partners and external stakeholders.
- Escalate any queries or unresolved issues to Level 2/Supervisors and as advised by the operations management, which cannot be completed within the agreed procedures.
What We Look For In You:
- A diploma in finance, customer service, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a social media agent, customer service, or a similar role.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with multi-language skills would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingly to work according to given schedule to support 24x7 operations.
- Strong people skills: Ability to navigate difficult situations and stay calm under pressure.
- Solutions mindset: passion to find the right solution for Customer, and resolve the issue overcoming obstacles; good cost-efficient decision making.
- Excellent time management: ability to multi-task to solve issue for Customers, while managing time.