At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
- Develop and deploy market research studies to track market share, brand awareness and user segmentation
- Manage multi country project including scope alignment with local teams on design, data collection, data analysis and recommendations
- Work closely with other business units to understand their priorities and collaborate with them on actions to improve market performance
- Analyse raw data, perform statistical analyses, translate data to insight that can tell compelling stories to drive positive business impact
- Utilise Google Trends to identify market trends as well as provide strategy to improve this metric.
- Manage agency partners as well as build and run digital research projects in-house (simple surveys, desk research to get quick market sizing estimates)
- Define and drive strategic decision making and optimise resources to achieve the highest impact (new customer segments, new markets, et al)
- Proactively identify new trends/developments in the crypto industry
- Produce highly effective reports and presentations to influence marketing planning and executive decision-making.
- Conduct local focus groups and to understand user/market/product insights.
- Native local speaker
- hands-on experience in designing and executing quantitative and qualitative market research studies.
- Experience in managing multi research agencies cross countries, has strong agency relationship
- Strong project management skills and well experienced working in cross functional teams and dynamic culure
- Search enthusiastic and progressive, resourceful and insightful, passionate about blockchain is a strong plus
- Data-driven storyteller, able to translate numbers into actionable business insights and recommendations.
- Deep understanding of Google Trends