OKX is a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset exchanges by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $4 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard of crypto exchange. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop to innovate and improve on our customer experience.
- Be responsible for Affiliate service, manage and enhance relationships with global & local top influencers, partnerships, and customers.
- Handle influencers' inquiries & issues & questions, and resolve problems with their accounts and build a stronger relationship with top affiliates
- Negotiate contracts with new affiliates, renew agreements with existing partnerships, and create proposals for new affiliate relationships based on estimated returns on investment (ROI).
- Set up and optimize the affiliate service and improve the affiliate rights & benefits through cross-function cooperation. Train the BD team members to strengthen the professionalism for affiliate service and to deliver quality work and service.
- Plan the online and offline affiliate activities, events, and campaigns and execute the campaigns with affiliates, BD teams, and cross-function teams for effective user acquisition & conversion.
- Review the data reports to determine which campaigns & affiliates are producing results and which ones need to be improved or discontinued
- Maintain a complete and detailed understanding of affiliate information & strategy by keeping up to date with industry & competitors' news and developments.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree or above. Fluent in both English and Chinese.
- At least 2-year experience in affiliate service & relationship management in cryptocurrency field.
- Experienced in affiliate cooperation with a full and detailed understanding of industry, environment and competition.
- Experienced in setting growth campaigns for multiple social network platforms, including Youtube, Twitter, Telegram, Discord, etc.
- Have solid communication skills, responsible & target-oriented, and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proven track record of successful affiliates or partners relationship building is a plus.