At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology.
Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralised finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, everyone feels valued here, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team:
You will take charge of the core end-to-end data science team, from business intelligence to product experimentation on our analytics platform. You will be responsible for democratising insights about our core businesses, collaborating with cross-functional teams and business leaders to define, measure and understand key metrics, influence business strategy through data, inform product roadmap, and significantly impact the business bottom-line. To achieve this, you’ll manage the analytics team, up level the team’s capabilities through emphasis on causal inference, instrumentation, experimentation, infrastructure readiness, data integrity and governance. You will drive a culture of excellence to demonstrate what great insights and quality looks like. You will collaborate closely with engineering in defining the data collection needs, the data schema, in order to guarantee that there is high data quality and reliability across the business. If you’ve got an analytics superpower, and are excited about leading through insights, and achieve fundamental disruptive impacts, we’d love to hear from you!
1. Identify hidden system issues, establish technical support systems related to stability and performance;
2. Lead cross-team collaboration to promote stability improvement and system development.
1. A bachelor's degree or above in computer or related major, with about 8 years of development and architecture experience;
2. Proficient in Java, proficient in Spring Cloud technology stack;
3. Experience in high-concurrency distributed system architecture;
4. Proficient in the core principles of commonly used middleware (nginx, naocs, apollo, kafka, redis, Elasticsearch, etc.);
5. Preferably experienced in service governance system construction, capacity scheduling management, stability guarantee construction, architecture optimization, event guarantee, and chaos engineering practices.