Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination - we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operations of R&D activities, including project planning, staffing, implementation, and reporting to meet the delivery and budget requirements.
- Host and attend various meetings from a project management perspective, track down in-time execution of action items, manage open issue list.
- Track project performance using performance KPIs, metrics, PM tools, and techniques.
- Communicate delivery schedules and be familiar with associated technical details such as battery cell and pack design, test and validation.
- Summarize and report on R&D progress to upper management and investigate into critical blocker issues.
Required Qualifications: (3-5 key points required)
- BS in physical science
- 1-2 years working experience with project management experience is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Motivated, meticulous, and dedicated critical thinker
- Ability to quickly establish and manage complex cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certificate is a plus.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package at Gotion, and is determined within a range. This provides you with the opportunity to progress as you grow and advance your career at Gotion. The base pay range for this role is shown below, and will depend on your skills, qualifications, experiences, and location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.