Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination - we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support of North America VP and director level leaders’ daily work, including calendar
management, travel arrangement (domestic and international), meeting coordination and
business receptions, using both written Mandarin Chinese and English
• Assist team leaders on team management and integration
• Set up and execute shipment strategy for incoming customer deliveries utilizing support
resources from Gotion international shipping experts. Manage customs preclear and release of
• Assist in identification and first contact of possible suppliers to fill North America value chain,
work with China resources to execute PO’s for indirect items.
• Assist construction leadership with scheduling and execution of interface with governmental
representatives as well as supplier interface through virtual and on-site support of milestone
achievement as defined by leadership team.
• Assist customer interaction leading supporting acquisition projects with both EV and ESS
customers in North America
• Assist with recruitment of North America new hires as planned and reviewed on weekly basis
and assist with creation of training program for new hires at manufacturing plant location.
• Bachelor's degree or above, with more than 1+ years of related working experience.
• Advanced proficiency with MS office (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook)
• Detail-oriented, well organized, with good sense of logic
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Fluency in both Mandarin and English, both Written and Spoken
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package at Gotion, and is determined within a range. This provides you with the opportunity to progress as you grow and advance your career at Gotion. The base pay range for this role is shown below, and will depend on your skills, qualifications, experiences, and location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.