Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination - we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.
- Develop high-quality, testable software for Utility scale energy storage solutions.
- Adhere to software engineering processes to support efficient and effective high-quality embedded software for Gotion energy storage BMS development.
- Experience integrating BMS with customer SCADA system or Energy Management systems
- Experience debug BMS issues in the field and devise solution paths
- Experience troubleshooting communication issues between EMS-BMS or BMS-SCADA on project sites
- Experience with control systems for electrical grid, AC/DC power, power converters etc.
- Ability to work alongside BMS product development teams and resolve BMS integration and communication issues.
- Willingness to undergo BMS product training to develop familiarity with Gotion BMS
- Willingness to travel to customer sites 40% of the time and work in outdoor conditions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Engineering degree
- Solid understanding of CAN to Modbus /TCP/IP or RTU communication strategy in Master/Slave applications
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in battery management product design
- Experience with software technology development and product developments
- System analysis tools such as Fault Tree, FMEA, FMEDA and software certifications
- Knowledge of high voltage battery system and BMS
- Familiarization of EMS (Energy Management Systems) development
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package at Gotion, and is determined within a range. This provides you with the opportunity to progress as you grow and advance your career at Gotion. The base pay range for this role is shown below, and will depend on your skills, qualifications, experiences, and location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.