Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination - we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.
- Work on the development and documentation of the commissioning process for Gotion Energy Storage Systems
- Oversee commissioning at customer site from start to finish for tasks related to cold commissioning and hot commissioning such as, Fire Suppression system testing, HVAC testing, thermal management testing, BMS/EMS communications configurations, capacity balancing etc
- Train customer teams on commissioning processes at customer site and support customers when commissioning Gotion systems. Also provide O&M training for customers engineers and support O&M activities as needed at customer site
- Manage Utility scale EPC’s and O&M relationships and train partners on Gotion products
- Manage commissioning and acceptance testing for Gotion project deployments and prepare pre-commissioning checklists, commissioning plans and SOPs, commissioning checklists, functional test methodologies, acceptance testing procedures, and commissioning/acceptance testing reports for customers and internal stakeholders
- Support project management and project engineering by reviewing project detail design and major equipment selection to ensure deployments are designed and scheduled for cost-effective and efficient commissioning and support project turnover and training.
- Travel to client or project sites up to 50% of the time
- Development of technical documentation to support commissioning and O&M activities and build expertise to serve as subject matter experience on after sales engineering activities
- Travel to client or project sites up to 50% of the time and willing to work in outdoor environments at project sites
- 3 plus years of hands-on experience in renewable energy project commissioning or performance testing
- Strong understanding of SCADA communication protocols such as Modbus and DNP3, networking design and operation, energy management systems, battery management systems, and utility relay and metering equipment
- Resourceful team player capable of collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams, including systems engineering, product management, and software development
- Ability to coordinate and engage with external stakeholders, including clients, owner’s engineers, EPC contractors, independent engineers, and Authorities Having Jurisdiction
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required, Electrical Engineering experience preferred
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package at Gotion, and is determined within a range. This provides you with the opportunity to progress as you grow and advance your career at Gotion. The base pay range for this role is shown below, and will depend on your skills, qualifications, experiences, and location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.