Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strengthen legal protection and manage operating legal and regulatory risks and contribute to improving legal & regulatory best practices within Gotion Group.
- Oversee and add value to the overall legal functions of Gotion Group on worldwide basis, including but not limited to M&A transactions, negotiation, capital market activities, contract drafting and review, loan and fund-raising transactions, implementation of shares options scheme, commercial/HR/IP dispute resolution, information security, etc.
- Lead and involve in statutory reporting such as announcements, interim and annual results preparation and publications.
- Provide legal support and advises to other departments whenever and wherever appropriate.
- Manage daily operation of Gotion’s Group Legal team and its member on Worldwide basis. Act as mentor and trainer on professional development of the team members.
- Select and engage with international legal service providers’ firms as needed, and closely monitor their performance and output.
- LLM from law school
- Fluent English
- Certified lawyer in US
- At least 15+ years PQE, and at least 5 years in listed commercial MNC.
- Working knowledge of global operational legal, corporate finance legal experience, experience in US related trade dispute, IP related dispute resolution and comp sec experience will be preferred.
- Outstanding presentation, communication, negotiation, and influential skills.
- Highly flexible and adaptable with can-do attitude, with regular travelling to China and overseas countries
Physical Requirements: (If Applicable) (This section can be removed if not applicable)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $___110,000___and $__140,000____. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.