Job Description: Senior Product Manager
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization. Gotion is one of global leading companies in traction battery, energy storage system, and other unlimited special rechargeable battery application fields.
The Senior Battery Product Manager - is responsible for leading the battery product making it happen to meet customer demands, from Request for Information [RFI] (or 'Request For Quotation' [RFQ] ) until 6 months after Start of Production. He/she is the guarantor of customer satisfaction in product and engineering in conjunction with the achievement of product development Timing, Quality, Cost and Delivery objectives, while ensuring profitability throughout the entire product life cycle. The main missions of the role are to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highlight Gotion product competitive advantages to customers, build strong relationship with customers.
- Interface between customer and collect customer demands on products, timing, cost.
- Taking the role as Customer Representative.
- Effective communication and close work between customers and internal company functional team members on product design, production, quality, delivery
- Participating the commercial contract discussion/negotiation together with sales team.
- Support customer purchase order process (order receiving & release and payment).
- Coordinating the cross-function teams of the company to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support business development matched pairs for new opportunity and marketing activities etc;
- Analyze the integration of customer on quality indicators, reliability and service level, deriving from warning network and purpose of improvement action.
- Project management.
- Support sales matched pairs for reporting activity.
- Perform other tasks cascaded by supervisors and or above level.
- Bachelor's degree or above, knowledge on high voltage battery, new energy vehicle, energy storage system is a plus.
- Familiar with battery manufacturing process is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years auto industry working experience.
- Good oral, written and presentation English communication ability.
- Have minimum 3 years sales experience in automotive industry, nicely direct business experience with OEM on electrification products and components.
- Capacity to apply APQP, PPAP, ISO/TS 16949, Project Management, Marketing & Competition Analysis, Product Knowledge.
- Good knowledge of how to make Effective Presentation, Quotation Knowledge, Offer& Contract Management.
- Willing to frequent travel over America.
- Good teamwork
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $ 110,000 and $ 140,000. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.