Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination - we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.
1. Project management and technical support of Li-ion battery development projects from the acquisition phase to series support for international customers
2. Coordination and steering of the analysis of customer requirements as well as risk and change management
3. Regular monitoring of the project progress in close coordination with the customer/ and subcontractors as well as internal teams
4. Clarification of technical details with the customer as an interface to the development center in China and production worldwide
5. Ensuring transparent communication between the internal and external departments involved
6. Cross-site reporting to the overall project manager
7. Participation in the further development of tools, methods, and processes in the field of technical project management
1. Successfully completed studies in chemistry, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or a comparable qualification
2. Relevant experience as a project manager in the chemical and/or automotive industries; Experience in electromobility, especially battery development, desirable
3. In-depth experience in the application of project management tools
4. Experience in technical details about cell and battery designs / Simulation
5. Strong ability to work in a team, confident appearance, and excellent communication skills
6. Structured and independent way of working
7. Good user knowledge of all MS Office programs MS-Project or comparable schedulers
8. An empathetic, sociable team player who likes to work interdisciplinary, cross-departmental and across geographies and is looking forward to an intensive exchange of knowledge.
9. Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as high goal-oriented and independent way of working
10. Willingness to travel (international)
11. Fluent in English and German (Chinese is a plus)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.