Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination - we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operation of rework functional area of Fremont Quality lab.---Main duty
- Lead to do the HV/EV battery rework, including PACK fault diagnosis, maintenance, inspection and so on;---Main duty
- Short-term business trips to customer factories, guarantee 0KM delivery, customer on-site sorting, repair of faulty packs, etc., accept other business trip tasks
- Provide after-sales technical support and battery system product introduction training to customers
- Answer customer after-sales related questions, providing after-sales solutions, and collecting customer after-sales needs
- Responsible for guiding customers to check, overhaul and train the basic knowledge of safe operation
- Coordinate after-sales resources, providing customers with after-sales guarantees such as after-sales accessories supply, after-sales technical support, and after-sales service
- Connect with customers and end users, communicate without barriers, and solve customer problems efficiently
- Other after-sales related support work.
- 0-2 + Years in a related position in after sales for EV Battery or similar technology
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering or a similar Major, work experience in new energy industry is a plus but not necessary.
- Good oral, written and presentation English communication skill; Chinese is a plus.
- Those who have been engaged in after-sales service or have some experience interfacing with clients or users are preferred
- Familiarity with battery PACK, electrical, structure, BMS working principle and other basic knowledge and/or experience in battery PACK system is a plus
- It is a priority to have development channels of third-party service providers in the Americas
- Due to regional time differences, emergency services need to remain online 24 hours a day to solve customer problems in a timely and efficient manner
- Willing to travel to customer site frequently if necessary
- Agree with Gotion culture, have a strong sense of professionalism and responsibility, can bear hardships and stand hard work, have good communication skills, and have a sense of teamwork
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package at Gotion, and is determined within a range. This provides you with the opportunity to progress as you grow and advance your career at Gotion. The base pay range for this role is shown below, and will depend on your skills, qualifications, experiences, and location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.