Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route. Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Gotion is looking for an Investment Manager with Financial modelling ability and high proficiency in related computer languages. Ability to both learn, teach and guide junior analysts. The candidate must have advanced Excel modelling abilities. Proficiency in programming languages such as R or Python a plus. Versed in the field of investment management, with experience that covers the entirety of the investment cycle, with an emphasis on research, pre-investment analysis, execution to post-investment management.
- Research and analytical background required, knowledge and experience across different asset class/deal and structure/industry preferred
- Financial modelling ability and high proficiency in related computer languages, ability to both learn and teach,
- Ability to guide junior analysts
- Must have advanced Excel modelling abilities
- Experience in the field of investment management, with experience that covers the entirety of the investment cycle, with an emphasis on research, pre-investment analysis, execution to post-investment management
- Experienced with risk management
- Capability to formulate thesis into an actual investment strategy
- Experience with Financial Modeling, Due Diligence and Transaction
- 5 years of combined experience in relevant industry and investment
- Master’s degree
- Experience in overseas subsidiary is preferred
- Experience in post-deal integration is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $____110,000__and $__140,000____. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.