Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination - we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.
1. Responsible for the construction and management of the after-sales team in EU-AF.
2. Building the after-sales service system in EU-AF, confirming the service strategy and establishing the operational standards of the after-sales network in Europe and Africa.
3. Insight into customer needs, design service experiences, develop customer satisfaction concepts and establish service satisfaction monitoring and improvement systems.
4. Planning and building the Euro-African after-sales technical training system and developing the Euro-African after-sales technical training content.
5. Collect, collate, analyse and report on customer complaints and implement solutions in collaboration with R&D and quality departments to analyse the causes of faults.
6. Maintain customer relationships, improve customer satisfaction, and establish and improve the Euro-African after-sales maintenance system.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, English as working language and able to accept frequent travel.
2. 5 years of overseas after-sales management experience.
3. Familiar with car companies and battery products, familiar with warranty terms.
4. Excellent communication skills, strong sense of teamwork, good at negotiation, contract control, understanding of overseas service outsourcing and self-built team experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.