The ideal candidate for the HRBP role. will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field. They should be comfortable onboarding new candidates and collecting necessary background information as well as assisting employees while at work. This candidate should work closely with management in order to provide training for employees and establish ways to increase employee engagement.
Main responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide overall HR support to assigned BUs/regions on all HR functions
- Work with HR head and senior management to develop HR strategies and plans aligned with company business development and growth
- Engaging on organizational design, workforce, planning, recruiting, compensation, and benefits, performance evaluations, talent management, learning and development and other strategic and operational HR responsibilities
- Analyze HR data and business metrics and improve HR policies and processes
- Partner with managers and employees to address various employee issues
- Drive teamwork within Global HR to provide excellent HR service delivery
- BA degree
- 3+ HR experiences
- Hi-tech HR experience preferred
- Preferred Bilingual in English and Chinese
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world’s first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, we offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.