Gotion Inc. is looking for an Engineering Manager. He/she will cover but not limited to project management, Software and hardware development, validation and industrialization. and work very closely with Manufacturing/Sales &BD team to develop the best battery electronics solutions with highest quality for our global OEM partners.
Please note this position is located in Germany.
- Design and develop next-gen battery electronics and systems
- Lead the architecture definition considering optimal functionality, customer requirements, cost and scalability
- Support staffing up in Europe to build up a strong, self sufficient application teams
- Support transfer of knowledge and tools to the engineering teams
- Support sales and business development to advertise our platform with new customers and to acquire further projects
- Drive quality in the process through requirements definition from customer / system / disciplines
- Benchmark competition and continue to evaluate new HW and SW solutions and other technical support.
- Support integration of system, hardware and software by working closely with all disciplines and teams in Europe
- Follow full life-cycle of product development process
- Ensure product robustness and reliability and support efforts to verify via validation and supplier quality
- MS /BS degree in a relevant technical field (e.g. EE, ME, CS)
- 5 years engineering in the automotive industry - preferably in battery and battery electronics
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal). Must be fluent in English and German
- Position located in Germany