Looking for an opportunity where you can be a key contributor with a fast growing company? Well you're in the right place! Gotion Inc. is looking for individuals that have a passion for creating new, reliable and generally awesome products!
Please review the job description and if you are interested send me an email with your availability and updated resume. Look forward to meeting with you and pursuing a dream of global green energy together!
- Analyze, decompose, implement, and test requirements in an automotive grade embedded environment
- Create and configure AUTOSAR modules which fit into a standard, modular framework
- Investigate and debug embedded software issues including board bring up, timing, resource allocating, etc
- Support the design and development of tools for automatic code generation and system verification
- Review and identify issues in software architecture and develop plans to improve it
- Design, implement, and maintain the requirements to facilitate functionally safe software
Required Education and Experience:
- BS, MS or PhD in EE, CE, CS or a related field
- 3+ years of professional firmware/software development experience
- Working knowledge of real-time embedded systems and firmware development in C/C++
- Highly knowledgeable on microcontroller architecture and firmware development for microcontrollers (DMA, interrupts, Bootstrap Code, etc)
- Automotive industry experience with familiarity of common automotive tools (CANoe, CANAlyzer, INCA, etc.)
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and experienced with RTE, MCAL and BSW stacks
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python and C#