Appier is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to power business decision-making. Founded in 2012 with a vision of democratizing AI, Appier’s mission is turning AI into ROI by making software intelligent. Appier now has 17 offices across APAC, Europe and U.S., and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Ticker number: 4180). Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking a Sr. Treasury Analyst for our HQ Finance team based in Taipei. The role will work together with the finance operations team in Taiwan HQ and all the subsidiaries for treasury issues.
- Handle payment arrangement including Vendor AP and Employee Payment etc.
- Compile cash-flow projection report and responsible for liquidity management.
- Manage and maintain our relationship with the company's banking infrastructure, including bank and brokerage relationships.
- Ensure day-to-day conduct and cash management activities under supervision and compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Oversee cash functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting, short-term investing and borrowing, wire payments, fraud prevention, FX management and hedging, bank account setup and maintenance, and TW/overseas bank relationship management.
- Support project implementation on innovation around system automation, reporting, process and control.
- Identify cost-saving and profit maximizing opportunities related to treasury.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Minimum 5 years of finance related experience especially in treasury.
- Professional skills of Ms. Office.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure.
- Fluent writing and speaking in English (must) and Japanese (plus).
- Experience of Oracle system implementation is preferred.
- Experience in bank relationship management and maintenance.