Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
The Sales Manager is responsible for selling and up-selling CrossX (Appier's user acquisition platform) to new and existing clients and providing excellent service in support of team revenue goals.
- Proactively contact new and existing clients and educate, propose and secure buy-in on Digital Marketing
- Identify, propose and sell programs to targeted organizations within the target markets set out by the company
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales.
- Provide excellent level of professionalism and service in responding to general and customized client requests
- Be an influencer in digital marketing to businesses in the market
- Strong consultative sales approach to engage with CMOs/Head of Marketing to manage existing growth
- Responsible for special projects as assigned
- A bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business or a related field preferred
- At least 5 year experience in digital marketing with at least 3 years in a sales role
- Creative, problem solver with ability and experience in understanding needs of customers and delivering innovative solutions
- Understanding on Digital & Mobile marketing industry
- Outstanding written, communication and selling skills
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of sales success
- Strong commitment to sales and service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow through
- Good connection and relationships with advertisers and media agencies
- Ability to “translate” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- Able to handle multiple priorities