About the role
The primary role of the Campaign Analyst is to create and maintain ad campaigns with Appier proprietary product.
Task of the role
- Execute and maintain ad campaigns in Appier proprietary products.
- Plan and manage multinational advertising campaigns, formulate localized advertising strategies.
- Analyze data and performance of campaigns, detailed optimization to reaching client’s KPI.
- Co-work with sales managers, account managers, product managers and on various optimization related projects.
- Adjust and improve the effectiveness of AI models. Improve overall performance of the system.
- Provide historical data and estimation of performance for the business development team. Assist the development of new customers.
Who you are:
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting and analysis.
- Organized, detail oriented and highly focused.
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and self-driven.
- Logical thinker with solid stat. background.
- A good team player – can work with sales team, account team and campaign team to strategize and optimize campaigns for performance.
What you need:
- 0-1+ years working experience. RTB/Programmatic buying experience a plus.
- Passion for online advertising and/or game-changing technology.
- Eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- You can use Excel and you’re not afraid of Pivot Tables.
- Flexibility to occasionally work at odd hours when necessary (from home).
- This role needs to work on weekend shift.
- Minimum BA/BS University degree or related experience.
- Business level fluency in English (TOEIC 750+, GEPT High-Intermediate level, TOEFL 90+, IELTS 6.5+).
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social a plus.