Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
- Strategize and plan digital marketing campaigns to meet client goals.
- Manage campaign launch and ongoing operations, including market research, budgeting and reporting.
- Establish and manage campaign material production.
- Provide campaign analysis report and marketing advices.
- Coordinate communication with both internal and external parties.
- Communicate data and strategy in a clear and concise manner.
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients.
- Propose and implement business growth and process improvement.
- Fast-learner, interested in online advertising industry and data monitoring.
- Logically thinking and time management abilities.
- Requires a combination of strong analytical and communication skills, with some technical understanding.
- Detail-oriented with good organization.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Online marketing experience or impressive presentation skill is a plus.
- Fluent English and Japanese communication skills are must.