Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Osaka, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, and Bangkok.
About the role
The Inventory Data Analyst will oversee Appier’s global ads inventory supplies, engage with all kinds of inventory partners, influence product designs and AI algorithms, streamline business operations that maximize the benefits to both advertisers’ campaign performance and partners yield management.
Task of the role
- Develop strategic and actionable insights from data.
- Communicate data analysis insight to various stakeholders.
- Provide relationship management for all inventory partners.
- Troubleshoot problems that arise from internal and external stakeholders.
- A creative problem solver, self-motivated and self-driven.
- A logical thinker with solid statistic background.
- Passionate to work with big data with outstanding analytical skills to drive strategical and actionable insights from data.
- A top presenter to communicate data analysis insight to audiences with different backgrounds.
- An excellent team player who can work with multiple internal and international teams to strategize and optimize performance.
- A quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting and analysis.
- 1-3+ years working experience. Data analysis experience preferred. Digital advertising / RTB /Programmatic buying experience a plus.
- Minimum BA/BS University degree or related experience.
- Crisp oral and written communications both in Mandarin and English
[Nice to have]
- Hands-on experience in utilizing analytic/visualization tools (SQL, Tableau).
- Experience in writing Spark programs for data analysis.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general