About the role
This role is part of the Growth and Communication team at Appier and you will be a key member of the team, leading communications for an important market for Appier and report to the Director of Communications. You will ensure Appier is strategically positioned in Japanese media, ensuring our key narratives, messages and spokespersons are positively placed in key media outlets. You will partner key stakeholders in Appier to ensure Japan’s PR strategy complements business objectives. You work independently and will be given autonomy to run and execute the PR programme in Japan managing all aspects of the PR function in Japan. At the same time, you are expected to collaborate effectively with the team, offering support whenever called upon. This role will require you to support the investor relations team during our quarterly earnings call. You must be bilingual in English and Japanese in this role as you’ll be working with the HQ team in Taipei, Taiwan as well as the regional team around Asia. Ideally, you have worked in a public company before, and enjoy working in a startup environment.
What you’ll do
- Create the strategy, framework, and tactics of our public relations roadmap.
- Maintain excellent relationships with key Japanese media and uphold Appier’s brand in Japan
- Be the trusted advisor to the your team, and Appier’s leadership team
- Collaborate with the Growth and Communications team as well as the Japan leadership team to achieve team goals, business objectives
- Ensure a steady cadence of media outcomes in Japan media and proactively seek avenues for Appier to raise our brand equity in Japan
- Organize conferences and analyst sessions for IR/management to participate in
- Support the Investor Relations (IR) team on any presentations, asset creations and communication materials
- Support the Growth & Communications team with any language translations, website support and any ad hoc requirements.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general