Appier is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to power business decision-making. Founded in 2012 with a vision of democratizing AI, Appier’s products are designed to help companies build a holistic view of their customers, understand their preferences, anticipate their actions and ultimately make decisions that lead to better business outcomes. From the humble beginnings of startup in a four-bedroom home to a publicly listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange that has 17 offices across Asia Pacific, U.S. and Europe, Appier currently helps more than 1000 customers embark on AI-enabled digital transformation in digital marketing and process close to 30 billion predictions daily.
Visit www.appier.com for more information.
Appier is looking for a professional, collaborative, and energetic person to provide daily administrative support for several senior leaders in Taiwan and overseas. The successful candidate will be a self starter who enjoys working in a fast pace and dynamic environment, can multi task and prioritize appropriately.
- Schedule, coordinate, assist with external and internal meetings and communications of assigned senior managers.
- Work closely with senior managers to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibility, following up appropriately.
- Manage expense records and assist with reimbursement.
- Coordinate flights, accommodations, visa, and all logistics for senior managers' business travel.
- Provide general support to office visitors.
- Maintain, organize, and support organizational documentation and records, including those sensitive or confidential in nature.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and tasks as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as an administrative assistant to senior managers.
- Professional, flexible, and responsive attitude.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated learner and strong sense of accountability.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in professional software applications including MS Office and /or Google Workspace.
- Handle sensitive information effectively and confidentially.