Appier is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to power business decision-making. Founded in 2012 with a vision of democratizing AI, Appier’s mission is turning AI into ROI by making software intelligent. Appier now has 17 offices across APAC, Europe and U.S., and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Ticker number: 4180). Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are looking for JP Legal Senior Specialist / Assistant Manager role who will be focusing on corporate legal affairs management. This role will require proficiency in Japanese, English and Chinese.
- Liaise and give accurate legal direction regularly with our global colleagues on their legal requirements for their commercial activity
- Draft, review and negotiate variety of agreements or other legal documents in Japanese, English and Chinese
- Apply and streamline corporate legal procedure and process.
- Conduct research on legal issues related to SaaS business that may impact company.
- Taiwan and/or US bar certificate.Be open-minded, ambitious; and communicate directly.
- Bachelor of Law degree is required (LL.B).
- Fluent in both Japanese, Chinese and English.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in law firm or as in-house legal.
- Computer skill of Word and Excel is required
- Desire to learn and work in high-tech industry
[Nice to have]
- Experience in Data Compliance, M&A or IP.
- Working experience in advertising or/and software (esp. MarTech) industry
- Japan local experience (either study or work); familiar with Japanese culture.