Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are looking for Senior Legal Specialist role who will be focusing on corporate legal affairs
management. This role will require proficiency in both English and Chinese.
Responsibilities of the role
- Liaise regularly with our global colleagues on their legal requirement for their commercial
- Draft, review and negotiate agreements or other legal documents in English and
- Apply and follow up corporate legal procedure and process.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining filing system of Appier's legal documents.
- Bachelor of Law degree is required (LL.B)
- Professional proficiency in both Chinese and English.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in law firm or as in-house legal
- Working experience in advertising or/and software (esp. MarTech) industry
- Computer skill of Word and Excel is required
- Desire to learn and work in high-tech industry
[Nice to have]
- Taiwan and/or US bar certificate.
- Experience in Data Compliance, M&A or IP.
- Chinese native speaker
- Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK Level 6)
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general