Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager, who will manage the customer success function of key accounts within Appier’s enterprise solutions business unit in Japan. This role is based in Tokyo.
The primary goal of the customer success team is to generate solutions from both business and technical perspectives, and successfully implement them with the customer. This will require excellent digital marketing, technology know-how and communication skills to help coordinate and manage requirements and expectations of Appier’s customers.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction to ensure client retention, account renewals and account ACV expansion as measured by quarterly goals
- Driving new customer onboarding and ongoing adoption through the development of use cases and feature usage, to help drive business value with customers using our Enterprise solutions
- Respond quickly and effectively to customers’ challenges and issues with the product; collaborate closely with internal Product and Tech Support teams for issue resolution and feature enhancements
- A degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- At least 5 years of customer success or account management experience at a high growth SaaS company/digital agency setting or experience in a digital marketing capacity at client side prior
- Strategic thinker with deep analytical skills; customer oriented and an excellent communicator to facilitate alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to speak to a technical audience (SaaS technical concepts, implementation guidelines) is deeply advantageous
- Fast-learner, ability to strive in a fast-paced environment