Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
We are seeking for a Customer Success Manager in Tokyo who can generate solutions from both business and technical perspectives, and successfully implement them at the customer site. He/She leads the implementation and integration of our Customer Engagement Automation enterprise products into our client's environment and applications.
An ideal candidate for the role will become a trusted advisor to enable clients to apply enterprise solutions to achieve their business objectives
Task of the role
- Assist clients to expand their usage and adoption of enterprise solution
- Provide client relationship management for all assigned clients
- Provide resources to answer clients' questions, identifying needs for account customization and further implementation where applicable
- Perform service delivery and first line technical support for the product implementation.
- Discussing the product definition, implementation, operation and clarifying issues with the customer.
- Assist in renewing client contract and cultivate upsell opportunities
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed
- Fully understand client requests, documenting and engaging appropriate resources
- Relevant working experience in similar function for at least 2 years or above
- Ability to identify requirements before the customer does and respond quickly.
- Fast-learner, interested in online advertising industry and data monitoring.
- Logically thinking and possess good time management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Native or excellent oral and written communication skills in Japanese and working level of communication in English.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
[Nice to have]
- Experience in customer engagement automation tool as customer success
- Online marketing experience or impressive presentation skill
- Knowledge in digital marketing and CRM
- Knowledge in data analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, data warehouse, SQL … etc.)
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general