Appier is a Global Martech/Adtech company, listed in Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2021. Appier provides a full suite of digital marketing solutions. We have 17 global offices located across the U.S., Europe, and Asia, Appier works with 1,000+ renowned brands across 12 markets.
About the role
We are seeking a Key Account Lead, who will manage the customer success function of key accounts within Appier’s enterprise solutions business unit in the S.E.A region. This role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The primary goal of the customer success team is to facilitate client's on boarding, generate solutions from both business and technical perspectives, successfully implement them at the customer site and increase client's adaption rate.
Responsibilities of the role
- Manage a book of business comprised of the largest client accounts within the Enterprise business
- Grow customer satisfaction, customer retention and renewals, and driving upsells and cross sells opportunities
- Foster relationships by driving customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey
- Deploying programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Ability to be hands-on in product usage in partnership with the customer where needed and/or leveraging internal resources to coordinate on effective execution on clients’ business goals
- Collaborate with leaders in the sales, product and tech team to make sure mutual objectives are met in support of client satisfaction
- Serve as lead spokesperson and agent for Customer Success in the region
- At least 6 years of Customer Success or Account Management experience at a SaaS company or digital marketing agency or online advertising setting
- Experience in marketing technology, e.g. omni-channel marketing automation, CDP or DMP, marketing attribution platforms, web analytics etc. will be critical
- Proven experience in enterprise/strategic client management is a must.
- Strategic thinker with deep analytical skills; ability to develop frameworks, gather data and leverage on tools to help structure the team’s operations, facilitate alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and reach insightful, actionable answers to challenging and ambiguous problems and to drive performance of the team
- Excellent English written and verbal communication ; ability to communicate in Chinese and Cantonese dialect is highly advantageous.
- An ability to speak to technical customers in their language is deeply advantageous; effective and productive collaborator to drive cross-functional initiatives; excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- Working experience managing client relationships across APAC would be deeply advantageous
- Fast-learner, ability to strive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and people management skills
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individuals can give their best, and to get to work with a talented team. We provide rewarding compensation and fast track career progression for employees.