Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager in Taiwan who can generate solutions from both business and technical perspectives, and successfully implement them at the customer site. He/She leads the implementation and integration of our Customer Engagement Automation enterprise products into our client's environment and applications.
An ideal candidate for the role will become a trusted advisor to enable clients to apply enterprise solutions to achieve their business objectives.
Tasks of the role
- Assist clients to expand their usage and adoption of enterprise solutions.
- Provide client relationship management for all assigned clients.
- Provide resources to answer clients' questions, identifying needs for account customization and further implementation where applicable.
- Perform service delivery and first-line technical support for the product implementation.
- Discussing the product definition, implementation, operation, and clarifying issues with the customer.
- Assist in renewing client contracts and cultivate upsell opportunities.
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed.
- Fully understand client requests, documenting and engaging appropriate resources.
- Relevant working experience in similar functions for at least 2 years.
- Ability to identify requirements before the customer does and respond quickly.
- Fast learner, interested in the online advertising industry and data monitoring.
- Logically thinking and possess good time management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Native or excellent oral and written communication skills in Mandarin and business fluency in English.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations.
[Nice to have]
- Experience in customer engagement automation tool as customer success
- Online marketing experience or impressive presentation skill
- Knowledge in conversational commerce (e.g. chatbot)
- Knowledge in digital marketing and CRM
- Knowledge in data analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, data warehouse, SQL … etc.)
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general