Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
As an Appier Technical Solution Engineer focusing on Appier’s enterprise solutions, your role is to assist clients with integrating Appier enterprise product solutions to achieve their business goals. You will also explain and conduct data analysis on business-critical metric investigations and system capabilities. It is a senior role and requires someone who is both a strong communicator and technically proficient in our enterprise solutions.
Task of the role
- Responsible for day-to-day customer care and administration of Appier’s products.
- Respond to escalated technical questions about Appier’s products gloabally by using written communication channels.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and solve the issues by close communication with developers.
- Develop internal tools and scripts to streamline operations and visualize/analyze data.
- Provide advice and solution of Appier’s products to customers and colleagues from technical aspects, which may include AI-powered solutions with help from the data science team.
- Contribute to new feature enhancements.
- (plus) Strong oral and written communication skills in any of the below languages, Korean/Vietnamese/Thai/Indonesian/Spanish
- (optional) Analyze data and give good insights to customers and colleagues.
- (optional) Proactively conduct close communication with customers and understand underlying requirements to provide deliverable solutions.
- (optional) Proactively translate business requirements and consolidate into product features for product developments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English/Japanese (=Professional level).
- Solid research and statistical skills to convey information to others in easily understandable ways with logical explanation.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Potential ability to conduct data analysis and a high level of consultation.
- Potential ability to advise high level of data exchange architecture.
- Relevant BSc degree with 2 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Experience with iOS & Android application development.
[Nice to have]
- BS/MS in computer science, economics or statistics
- Experience in the digital marketing industry
- Experience with data mining projects, has a strong sense about data, BI dashboard and help executive make business decisions leveraging power of data
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of the central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general