Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
The Customer Success Manager(AiDeal) is responsible for AiDeal's customer support and campaign management. He/She recognizes customers' challenges of marketing and makes it successfully with AiDeal solution.
A more experienced candidate could be given a more senior job title.
Task of the role
- Assist clients to expand their usage and adoption of AiDeal
- Provide client relationship management for all assigned clients
- Provide resources to answer clients' questions, identifying needs for account customization and further implementation where applicable
- Perform service delivery and first line technical support for the product implementation.
- Discussing the product definition, implementation, operation and clarifying issues with the customer.
- Assist in renewing client contract and cultivate upsell opportunities
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed
- Fully understand client requests, documenting and engaging appropriate resources
- Relevant working experience in similar function for at least 2 years or above
- Ability to identify requirements before the customer does and respond quickly.
- Fast-learner, interested in digital marketing industry and data monitoring.
- Logically thinking and possess good time management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Native or excellent oral and written communication skills in Japanese.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
[Nice to have]
- Experience in customer engagement automation tool as customer success
- Online marketing experience or impressive presentation skill
- Knowledge in digital marketing and CRM
- Knowledge in data analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, data warehouse, SQL … etc.)
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
Free Coffee & Tea
Health insurance for all employees
Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
Transparent and flat communication within the team