Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
Deep dives into our customers' business cases, data, and constraints and ensures the optimal usage of Appier’s AI product solutions.
In-depth knowledge of Appier enterprise products: you are familiar with all of the details from development, service operation to the sales strategy.
Work with Product and Customer Success teams to support successful adoption of Appier's enterprise solutions, including providing appropriate documentation, technical guidance.
Develop solutions for customers by working out existing product upon data integration, service application recommendations
Discuss the product definition, implementation, operation and clarify issues with customer and consolidate the feedbacks to product team on behalf of the customer
Optimize business outcomes for customers by leverage Appier’s AI and data assets
Task of the role
- Working as a liaison with clients and stakeholders to determine project requirements, scope, schedule and deliverables.
- Providing solutions to clients’ challenges and responding to escalated technical questions.
- Preparing technical specifications for developers to implement.
- Creating user and training documentations for smooth operation.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and solving the issues by close communication with developers.
- Developing internal tools and scripts to streamline operations and visualize/analyze data.
- Escalating feature enhancements and help coordination between clients and Project Managers.
- (optional) Analyzing data and give good insights to customers and colleagues.
- Experience of enterprise level client/project management.
- Solid research and summarization skills.
- Explanation skill in an easily understandable manner with logicalness.
- Good knowledge of iOS or Android application development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English (=Professional level) and Japanese (=Native level).
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies. Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Relevant Bsc degree with 4 years of experience in a relevant position.
[Nice to have]
- BS/MS in computer science, economics or statistics
- Experience in the digital marketing industry.
- Experience with data mining projects, has strong sense of using data to help executive make business decisions
- Potential ability to conduct data analysis and high level of consultation.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of the central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general