Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking for a Senior Customer Success Manager in Seoul who can generate solutions from both business and technical perspectives, and successfully implement them at the customer site. He/She leads the implementation and integration of our Customer Engagement Automation enterprise products into our client's environment and applications.
An ideal candidate for the role will become a trusted adviser to enable clients to apply enterprise solutions to achieve their business objectives
Responsibilities of the role
- Assist clients to expand their usage and adoption of enterprise solution
- Provide client relationship management for all assigned clients
- Provide resources to answer clients' questions, identifying needs for account customization and further implementation where applicable
- Perform service delivery and first line technical support for the product implementation.
- Discussing the product definition, implementation, operation and clarifying issues with the customer.
- Assist in renewing client contract and cultivate upsell opportunities
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed
- Fully understand client requests, documenting and engaging appropriate resources
- More than 7 years of experience in customer success or customer facing roles.
- Experience with marketing technologies either as a user or vendor.
- Ability to identify requirements before the customer does and respond quickly.
- Fast-learner, interested in online advertising industry and data monitoring.
- Knowledge in digital marketing and CRM
- Logically thinking and possess good time management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Native or excellent oral and written communication skills in Korean and working level of communication in English.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
[Nice to have]
- Leadership experience or aspirations
- Online marketing experience
- Superior presentation skill
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms, DMP, or CDP
- Knowledge in data analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, data warehouse, SQL … etc.)
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better