Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking for a Senior UX Designer to join a product development team. This role will work closely with UI designers, developers and product manager(s) to guide software user interface development for various products with different specifications and to generate insights from research/study and translate them into ingenious solutions.
Task of the role
- Transfer research findings and customer pain points to design requirements
- Conduct competitor study, and design research
- Create innovative design solution to solve customer’s problem and deliver customer value from a holistic end-to-end customer experience perspective
- Validate design solution in various way such as concept validation, usability testing, or user behavior tracking by collaboration with researcher and engineers
- Work alongside engineer and product manager throughout all stages of development cycle to deliver great user experience by an iterative process
- Develop and maintain detailed design specifications to ensure the design quality
- 8+ years experience on user experience design or user interface design
- Degree in the field of Human Computer Interaction, Industrial design, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong ability in problem-solving, critical thinking, and stakeholder management
- Familiar with user-centered design process, and iterative development process
- Familiar with web UX design and prototyping by Figma
- Excellent interpersonal, English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to work well in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- A portfolio to demonstrate experience on creating user-centered design solutions
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Windows
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general