Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the Role
We’re looking for a self-starter Product Marketing Intern to join our Product Marketing Manager team. You will work with Business Enablement, PR, Marketing, and Sales teams to support PMM to develop Go-To-Market strategies through product positioning, market intelligence and competitor landscape. This internship is designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges.
- You exist outside the box; your thinking and creativity are as varied as your approach to solving problems.
- You are passionate about marketing great products and can inspire others to create a shared vision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin with ability to create and deliver convincing presentations.
- Develop and regularly refresh Appier’s competitor intelligence and industry dynamics analysis, and present to the Growth team to agilely revamp Go-To-Market strategy.
- Work closely with Product Marketing Manager across Appier’s Enterprise solutions to develop sales collateral, and external customer success stories that will be published on Appier’s website.
- Support Product Marketing Manager to develop Go-To-Market strategy of Appier’s Enterprise solutions and remove blockers by working closely with event marketing, business enablement and sales team.
- Junior or Senior year in Bachelor degree / First or second year in Master degree with Marketing, Business Administration, International Business related major.
- Basic understanding and passion with the MarTech and Digital Marketing industry.
- Experience in content marketing is a plus. For example, having your self-own media such as Medium, or experiences in advertorial/editorial.
- Experience in consulting or market intelligence analysis is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where the business is continuously evolving.
- Loving working collaboratively to create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization to solve business problems.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with strong project management skills
- Able to work at least 2 days per week during the semester.
*Please submit your marketing related project summary report along with your application.